- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 10 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 25 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZH1_Toyota POL17
2014 Toyota RAV4
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- Warranty Policy Bulletin: Toyota has received reports of customer concerns in which the vehicle may exhibit a brief intermittent shudder during torque converter flex lock up. This shudder may be observed while driving under light throttle conditions between approximately 25-50 mph.
Click a tab for more information.