- December 1: Toyota RAV4 Primes Recalled For Headlight Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- November 30: BMW Z4 and Toyota Supra Recall: Fuel Leaks recalls | 4 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 7 days ago
- November 25: Toyota Recalls RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, Avalon, Avalon Hybrid recalls | 9 days ago
- October 28: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded to 5.8 Million Vehicles recalls | 38 days ago
Toyota Recall SET19A: Incorrect Load Carrying Capacity Label/FMVSS 110
2017 Toyota RAV4
An incorrect label may lead to unintentionally overloading the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2017-2019 Toyota Camry, Corolla, Rav4, Sienna, and Yaris iA vehicles equipped with factory-installed floor mats. The load carrying capacity modification label may be incorrect. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- SET will notify owners and provide a corrected label for placement over the inaccurate label, free of charge. The recall began August 23, 2019. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. SET's number for this recall is SET19A.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.