- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 11 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 16 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 17 days ago
Toyota TSB #GST-TSB-17-001
2017 Toyota RAV4
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:ANTI-THEFT DEVICES
- This communication is informing dealer principals, general managers, service managers & parts managers of a Technical Service Bulletin initiated by Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (GST) to inspect and repair Toyota Rav4 and Corolla vehicles equipped with a Premium Security System which exhibit improper function of the alarm due to an open Power Outlet No.1 fuse. The Non-Toyota Premium Security Systems were installed as a GST installed option under GST P/N 00012-V1320-01 and 00012-V1620-01.
Click a tab for more information.