- November 27: Toyota Prius Class Action Lawsuit Over Bad Smells Hangs On news | 9 days ago
- November 26: Toyota FJ Cruiser Frame Rust Lawsuit Dismissed, For Now news | 10 days ago
- October 3: Toyota RAV4 Battery Recall Needed, Alleges Georgia Lawsuit news | 64 days ago
- September 23: Toyota Hybrid Cable Corrosion Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 74 days ago
- September 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Lawsuit Dismissed news | 78 days ago
Toyota Recall 19R1: Non-Permanent Text On Load Capacity Label
2019 Toyota RAV4
If the driver cannot read the label, they may unknowingly overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Gulf States Toyota (GST) is recalling certain 2019 C-HR, 4Runner, Avalon, Avalon Hybrid, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Prius, RAV4, Sequoia, Tacoma, Sienna, Tundra and Yaris vehicles. The text on the load capacity label may become illegible. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- GST will notify owners, and dealers will provide corrected load carrying capacity modification labels, free of charge. The recall began May 24, 2019. Owners may contact GST customer service at 1-800-444-1074. GST's number for this recall is 19R1.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.