- November 24: Toyota Power Steering Recall Includes Sequoia and Tundra recalls | 6 days ago
- November 19: Toyota Recalls 2022 Sienna Minivans With Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 11 days ago
- November 17: Toyota Camry Recalled Over Brake Vacuum Pump Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- October 24: Toyota Prius Bad Smell Causes Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- October 9: Toyota Camry HVAC Lawsuit Continues Over Bad Smells news | 52 days ago
Toyota Recall 19R1: Non-Permanent Text On Load Capacity Label
2019 Toyota RAV4
If the driver cannot read the label, they may unknowingly overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Gulf States Toyota (GST) is recalling certain 2019 C-HR, 4Runner, Avalon, Avalon Hybrid, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Prius, RAV4, Sequoia, Tacoma, Sienna, Tundra and Yaris vehicles. The text on the load capacity label may become illegible. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- GST will notify owners, and dealers will provide corrected load carrying capacity modification labels, free of charge. The recall began May 24, 2019. Owners may contact GST customer service at 1-800-444-1074. GST's number for this recall is 19R1.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.