- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 12 days ago
- March 19: Toyota Recalls Highlanders To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 16 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Brake Failure Lawsuit Says Recall Is Needed news | 21 days ago
- March 8: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Class Action Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded To Nearly 2 Million Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0572-19_Rev
2020 Toyota RAV4
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- TT: Some 2020 model year Camry, Camry HV, RAV4, RAV4 HV, and Corolla Hatchback vehicles equipped with a DCM may exhibit a B15A8** DTC (most likely B15A804) in history during PDS. This DTC can be triggered during the manufacturing and/or shipping process and does not indicate a problem with the vehicle. To simplify the diagnosis of this DTC, refer to the procedure below to prevent unnecessary parts replacement.
Click a tab for more information.