- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 11 days ago
- March 19: Toyota Recalls Highlanders To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 15 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Brake Failure Lawsuit Says Recall Is Needed news | 20 days ago
- March 8: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Class Action Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded To Nearly 2 Million Vehicles recalls | 30 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0588-19
2020 Toyota RAV4
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- TT: Some 2020 model year vehicles may display abnormal Safety Connect operation during PDS due to DCM activation issues. This condition is characterized by no DTCs present and after the initial SOS light flashing sequence after ignition on, neither the red nor green light stays on in the overhead console. To determine if a vehicle is experiencing this condition, connect a Techstream and navigate to: Telematics-Data List - ?Telematics Activation Status?. If this value is displayed as ?Shipping?, continue to the recommendations below, and do not create a TAS case.
Click a tab for more information.