- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 16 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 31 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0057-18
2014 Toyota RAV4 EV
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TSB: SUPERSESSION NOTICE The information contained in this bulletin supersedes Service Bulletin No. T-SB-0043-14. ? Applicability has been updated to include 2017 ? 2018 model year Toyota vehicles. Service Bulletin No. T-SB-0043-14 is obsolete and any printed versions should be discarded. The Immobilizer and Smart Key Reset is a feature that allows the registration of new keys when all master keys are lost. Once the system is reset, all previously registered keys will be erased. Follow the procedures in this bulletin to reset a vehicle Immobilizer or Smart Key system. NOTE New security provisions are required to obtain a reset passcode. It is critical to review the instructions for this new process BEFORE attempting to get a passcode in the new system.
Click a tab for more information.