- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 20 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 29 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 67 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 81 days ago
2014 Toyota RAV4 EV
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Toyota RAV4 EV
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Toyota RAV4 EV by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
A cut seat belt may not properly restrain the seat occupant, increasing their risk of injury in a crash. Read more »
Over time, the dripping water may cause corrosion and wear at the joint, potentially resulting in the separation of the wiper linkage. Once this occurs, ... Read more »
A loss of drive power may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »