- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 22 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 23 days ago
- March 28: Recall: 2018 Toyota Camry Cars May Need New Engines recalls | 28 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 34 days ago
2014 Toyota RAV4 EV
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Toyota RAV4 EV
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Toyota RAV4 EV by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
A cut seat belt may not properly restrain the seat occupant, increasing their risk of injury in a crash. Read more »
Over time, the dripping water may cause corrosion and wear at the joint, potentially resulting in the separation of the wiper linkage. Once this occurs, ... Read more »
A loss of drive power may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »