- July 15: Toyota To Pay $15.8 Million in California Dealership Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- July 14: Toyota Prius c Recall Issued Over DC-DC Converters recalls | 9 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Settlement Approved news | 37 days ago
- May 25: Toyota Says 4Runner Rusted Frame Lawsuit Should Go news | 59 days ago
- May 14: Toyota Prius Inverter Failure Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 70 days ago
Toyota Recall G0F: Seat Belt Webbing May Be Cut By Seat Frame
2014 Toyota RAV4 EV
A cut seat belt may not properly restrain the seat occupant, increasing their risk of injury in a crash.
Seat Belts — Rear
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain model year 2006-2012 RAV4 vehicles manufactured July 28, 2005, to December 19, 2012, and 2012-2014 RAV4 EV vehicles manufactured July 24, 2012, to August 29, 2014. In the event of a frontal collision, the rear seat belts for the outboard seats may be cut by the seat cushion frame.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will install a protector over both rear seat cushion frames, free of charge. The recall began on June 24, 2016. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331. Toyota's number for this recall is G0F.
- Documents (18)
- ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - February 17, 2016 Subject: Safety Recall G0F (Interim G1F) – Interim Notice
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - February 17, 2016 Dealer Letter Now Available on TIS
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - TOYOTA Published June 16, 2016 Subject: Safety Recall G0F – Remedy Notice 2006 - 2012 Model Year RAV4 2012 - 2014 Model Year RAV4 EV Rear Outboard Seatbelts
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - TOYOTA DATE 07/01/2016 TOPIC Warranty claim filing op-code for remedy repair has been added to the dealer letter
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Toyota
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-2
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Toyota Published March 8, 2017 Subject: Owner Renotification of Non-Completed Safety Recalls
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.