- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 11 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 26 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0142-16_Rev
2014 Toyota RAV4 EV
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- TSB: REVISION NOTICE May 23, 2019 Rev1: ? The Applicable Warranty has been updated. Any previous printed versions of this bulletin should be discarded. Some 2012 ? 2016 model year Avalon Hybrid, Camry Hybrid, and RAV4 Hybrid vehicles may exhibit a MIL ON condition with Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) P0A7A (Generator Inverter Performance) and information code 122 generator inverter fail signal detection (overcurrent due to system malfunction). Follow the Repair Procedure in this bulletin to address this condition. NOTE This Service Bulletin applies ONLY if information code 122 is present.
Click a tab for more information.