- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 15 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 30 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0294-17_Rev
2014 Toyota RAV4 EV
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TSB: REVISION NOTICE November 14, 2018 Rev1: ? The Required Tools & Equipment section has been updated. Any previous printed versions of this bulletin should be discarded. SUPERSESSION NOTICE The information contained in this bulletin supersedes SB No. T-SB-0133-14. ? The Parts Information, Required Tools & Equipment, and On-Vehicle Navigation Update sections have been updated. Service Bulletin No. T-SB-0133-14 is obsolete and any printed versions should be discarded. Toyota models equipped with the Premium HDD Navigation (AVN/AW-EMV) system require a Special Service Tool (SST) USB drive to update the map, points of interest, Gracenote®, and system software. The SST is used with all vehicles to deliver the update; however, a unique activation number is required for each vehicle. Activation numbers are provided in an Activation Card Number pamphlet available through the normal parts ordering system. Use the process described in this bulletin to perform the update.
Click a tab for more information.