- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 16 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 31 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0280-14
2014 Toyota RAV4 EV
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- During Pre-Delivery Service (PDS), it is standard procedure (as outlined in the PDS check sheets) to verify that the Safety Connect system is in ?Shelled Mode? with a green LED illuminated prior to delivering the vehicle. Occasionally settings in the Data Communication Module (in-vehicle DCM), or on the network may prevent the ?Shelled Mode? status. In these potential cases, the vehicle is likely to be in ?Shipping Mode? and a red LED may be detected with or without a DTC.
Click a tab for more information.