- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 8 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 23 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZKG_Dealer Email
2014 Toyota RAV4 EV
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY
- Dealer Email: Phase 1 - Customer Notification Phase Repair Not Yet Available. Toyota has received reports of paint peeling on certain vehicles with the original factory-applied Blizzard Pearl or Super White paint colors. These reports indicate that vehicles with these specific paint colors, applied during the vehicle manufacturing process, may experience paint peeling on exterior metal body panels. Although the original factory paint is covered by Toyota?s New Vehicle Limited Warranty for 3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever comes first), we at Toyota care about the customers? ownership experience. Toyota is providing coverage for repairs related to the condition described above. The following information is provided to inform you and your staff of the program notification schedule and your degree of involvement. BEGINNING NOW: In Phase 1, the currently active phase, Toyota is preparing the repair for this condition and thus, the repair under this program is NOT AVAILABLE. During this phase, dealers should not do any repairs for this condition under this program. Beginning in August 2019, Toyota will send an owner notification letter to all owners informing them that their vehicle is covered under this Customer Support Program. During this phase, owners who have paid for repairs for this condition can seek reimbursement consideration for expenses incurred prior to September 26, 2019. A sample of this owner notification letter has been included for your reference.
Click a tab for more information.