- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 12 days ago
- March 19: Toyota Recalls Highlanders To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 16 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Brake Failure Lawsuit Says Recall Is Needed news | 21 days ago
- March 8: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Class Action Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded To Nearly 2 Million Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0007-19
2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- TSB: A battery in a stored vehicle is subject to conditions that can reduce its performance and life. These conditions include storage period, temperature, parasitic drain, and battery load. Because of these factors, battery inspection and maintenance are required in order to ensure proper operation and optimal battery life. As a matter of policy, Toyota does not provide battery warranty coverage for discharged and/or failed batteries due to lack of maintenance. It is the dealer?s responsibility to maintain the specified State-Of-Charge (SOC) of the vehicle?s battery while in stock and ensure proper SOC at delivery. To eliminate customer service concerns due to an undercharged battery during the first few weeks of ownership, ALL dealers should check battery SOC and recharge, if necessary, within 48 hours of delivery to customers.
Click a tab for more information.