- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 6 days ago
- March 19: Toyota Recalls Highlanders To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 10 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Brake Failure Lawsuit Says Recall Is Needed news | 15 days ago
- March 8: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Class Action Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded To Nearly 2 Million Vehicles recalls | 25 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0572-19_Rev
2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TT: Some 2020 model year Camry, Camry HV and Corolla Hatchback vehicles equipped with a DCM may exhibit a B15A8** DTC in history during PDS. This DTC can be triggered during the manufacturing and /or shipping process and does not indicate a problem with the vehicle. To simplify the diagnosis of this DTC, refer to the procedure below to prevent unnecessary parts replacement.
Click a tab for more information.