- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 22 days ago
- March 28: Recall: 2018 Toyota Camry Cars May Need New Engines recalls | 27 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 33 days ago
Toyota Recall : Southeast Toyota/Alloy Wheel Upgrade
2001 Toyota Sequoia
Different operating characteristics can be experienced when the spare tire is installed on the vehicle.
- On certain 4X2 vehicles equipped with an alloy wheel tire upgrade (options WM4, WM8, ZL1-ZL4, DH4, or DH5) installed by the processing centers in jacksonville, Florida or commerce, Georgia, a label identifying the spare tire as a temporary use spare tire was not installed. The upgrade includes 4 larger size tires with alloy wheels. The original spare tire/steel wheel is not part of the upgrade and was not changed.
- Owners will be provided with a caution label and an insert for their owner's manual. Owner notification began July 15, 2002. Owners who do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.