- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 68 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 82 days ago
Toyota Recall : Southeast Toyota/Alloy Wheel Upgrade
2001 Toyota Sequoia
Different operating characteristics can be experienced when the spare tire is installed on the vehicle.
- On certain 4X2 vehicles equipped with an alloy wheel tire upgrade (options WM4, WM8, ZL1-ZL4, DH4, or DH5) installed by the processing centers in jacksonville, Florida or commerce, Georgia, a label identifying the spare tire as a temporary use spare tire was not installed. The upgrade includes 4 larger size tires with alloy wheels. The original spare tire/steel wheel is not part of the upgrade and was not changed.
- Owners will be provided with a caution label and an insert for their owner's manual. Owner notification began July 15, 2002. Owners who do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.