- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 14 days ago
- September 5: Toyota Prius Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 15 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Cleared in Crash of 2005 Tundra news | 17 days ago
- August 31: 2012 Toyota Avalon Recalled For Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 20 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 20 days ago
Toyota Recall : Southeast Toyota/Alloy Wheel Upgrade
2001 Toyota Sequoia
Different operating characteristics can be experienced when the spare tire is installed on the vehicle.
- On certain 4X2 vehicles equipped with an alloy wheel tire upgrade (options WM4, WM8, ZL1-ZL4, DH4, or DH5) installed by the processing centers in jacksonville, Florida or commerce, Georgia, a label identifying the spare tire as a temporary use spare tire was not installed. The upgrade includes 4 larger size tires with alloy wheels. The original spare tire/steel wheel is not part of the upgrade and was not changed.
- Owners will be provided with a caution label and an insert for their owner's manual. Owner notification began July 15, 2002. Owners who do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.