- November 21: Toyota Highlander Steering Column Recall May Be Needed investigations | 18 days ago
- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 32 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 38 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 39 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 48 days ago
Toyota Recall : Southeast Toyota/Alloy Wheel Upgrade
2001 Toyota Sequoia
Different operating characteristics can be experienced when the spare tire is installed on the vehicle.
- On certain 4X2 vehicles equipped with an alloy wheel tire upgrade (options WM4, WM8, ZL1-ZL4, DH4, or DH5) installed by the processing centers in jacksonville, Florida or commerce, Georgia, a label identifying the spare tire as a temporary use spare tire was not installed. The upgrade includes 4 larger size tires with alloy wheels. The original spare tire/steel wheel is not part of the upgrade and was not changed.
- Owners will be provided with a caution label and an insert for their owner's manual. Owner notification began July 15, 2002. Owners who do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.