- June 16: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Settlement Approved news | 1 days ago
- May 25: Toyota Says 4Runner Rusted Frame Lawsuit Should Go news | 23 days ago
- May 14: Toyota Prius Inverter Failure Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 34 days ago
- May 12: Toyota Camry AC Smell Class Action Lawsuit a Go For California news | 36 days ago
- April 28: Honda and Toyota Lawsuit Filed Over ZF-TRW Airbag Control Units news | 50 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: Disc Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 17,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.