- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 39 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 74 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 75 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And Linkage: Column Shift Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.