- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 20 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 29 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 67 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 81 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And Linkage: Floor Shift Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 45,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.