- December 14: Southeast Toyota Recalls 4Runners to Fix Grilles recalls | 0 days ago
- December 9: Toyota Soy Wiring Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 5 days ago
- November 15: Toyota Recalls 40,000 Prius Plug-In Hybrids That Can Stall recalls | 29 days ago
- November 15: Toyota Recalls C-HR SUVs Due to Parking Brake Problems recalls | 29 days ago
- November 11: Toyota Tundra Rear Bumper Lawsuit Says Brackets Failed news | 33 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And Linkage: Floor Shift Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 45,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.