- June 30: BMW Tie-Rod Recall Affects 3,800 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- June 24: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars For Hybrid System Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 46 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 60 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 61 days ago
2004 Toyota Sequoia
2004 Toyota Sequoia Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension25
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint14
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sequoia Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sequoia compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sequoia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sequoia.