- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 1 days ago
- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 3 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 4 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 7 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 14 days ago
Toyota TSB #00305
2005 Toyota Sequoia
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Toyota for this TSB. Call your local Toyota dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 00305.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE
- ABNORMAL SQUEAL NOISE FROM THE ENGINE ACCESSORY DRIVE BELT AREA, USUALLY DURING COLD START-UP. AN IMPROVED 2UZ-FE ACCESSORY DRIVE BELT HAS BEEN DEVELOPED TO CORRECT THIS CONDITION. *TT
Click a tab for more information.