- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 5 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 7 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 49 days ago
Toyota TSB #E0V (E1V) Prelim
2005 Toyota Sequoia
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- Region Letter: The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and TK Holdings, Inc. (Takata) have requested the support of BMW, Chrysler, Ford, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, and Toyota in investigating certain airbag inflator modules manufactured by Takata for use in various vehicles. This investigation includes front passenger airbag inflator modules installed in the covered vehicles. This investigation and regional recall is limited to Florida, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The purpose of this field action is to support the shared immediate interest in protection of owners, drivers, and passengers and the collection of parts for inspection and analysis by NHTSA and Takata.
Click a tab for more information.