- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 2 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 9 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 11 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
Toyota TSB #H0F-CRC-State Re
2005 Toyota Sequoia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Dealer Letter: Frame Corrosion Resistant Compound (CRC) Application. As with prior CRC campaigns, the H0F Corrosion Resistant Compound (CRC) campaign is subject to state and local air emissions and permitting requirements. These requirements vary, and in the following regions, CRC application for the H0F may not yet begin, as Toyota is still waiting for certain approvals/notifications: ? Massachusetts ? West Virginia.
Click a tab for more information.