- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 2 days ago
- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 5 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 8 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 15 days ago
Toyota TSB #H0F_Dealer Daily
2005 Toyota Sequoia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- Dealer Daily Message: Limited Service Campaign H0F ? Remedy Notice Certain 2005 ? 2010 Model Year Tacoma Certain 2007 ? 2008 Model Year Tundra Certain 2005 ? 2008 Model Year Sequoia Frame Corrosion Resistant Compound (CRC) Application ? LSC H0F will expire May 21, 2019. ? No vehicles can be sprayed after this date. It?s important to have all vehicles remaining to be sprayed completed on or before this date. o If your dealership is not able to spray the remaining vehicles before this expiration, consideration can be given into whether a customer should be referred to another, local Toyota dealership that can complete the CRC application on or before May 21, 2019. ? Ensure your dealership only orders CRC spray for vehicles that are scheduled to be sprayed. Any additional CRC spray kits cannot be returned after campaign expiration.
Click a tab for more information.