- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 5 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 7 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 49 days ago
Toyota TSB #H0F_Dealer Lette
2005 Toyota Sequoia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- Dealer Letter: October 19, 2018 Tundra (ZH7) Frame Replacement and CRC Application is now available. Toyota will initiate a Limited Service Campaign (LSC H0F) to apply Corrosion Resistant Compound to key areas of the vehicle?s frame for the following vehicles located in the 20 Cold Climate States1: ? Certain 2005 to 2010 Tacoma** - Available ? 2007 to 2008 Tundra ? Available ? 2005 to 2008 Sequoia ? Available. On May 21, 2017, a settlement of claims in a class action lawsuit regarding frame corrosion was finally approved. This finally approved class action settlement includes inspection of the customer?s frame, and if the frame meets or exceeds the Rust Perforation Standard based on the Court-ordered inspection criteria, the frame will be replaced at no cost to the customer.
Click a tab for more information.