- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 1 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 2 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 5 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 12 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 14 days ago
Toyota TSB #KR3_Dealer Packa
2005 Toyota Sequoia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Dealer Package: Toyota will be sending Safety Recall/Special Service Campaign Follow-Up Notices to owners whose vehicles have not yet had the following Safety Recall/Special Service Campaign repairs completed. Please note the following information for Regional and PD associates.
Click a tab for more information.