- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 5 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 7 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 49 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0006-11 Rev
2005 Toyota Sequoia
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:COOLING UNIT AND LINES
- TSB: World Standard (WS) Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) was introduced to reduce maintenance costs and increase the mileage between scheduled maintenance checks. Here are some important tips when working with ATF-WS in Toyota vehicles requiring it's use.
Click a tab for more information.