- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 5 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 7 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 49 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZH8_Toyota POL17
2005 Toyota Sequoia
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:FRAME AND MEMBERS:UNDERBODY SHIELDS
- Warranty Policy Bulletin: Toyota has received reports of customer concerns in which the vehicles operated in specific cold climate areas (Cold Climate States) with high road salt usage may exhibit more-than-normal corrosion with the vehicle?s frame.
Click a tab for more information.