- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 11 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 26 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0025-15
2014 Toyota Sequoia
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:BATTERY
- TSB: While a vehicle is in inventory, the battery is subject to conditions that can reduce its performance and life. Batteries can become discharged due to an extended storage period, temperature, parasitic drain, or while demonstrating vehicle features and benefits in the sales process. Battery inspection and maintenance are required in order to ensure proper operation and optimal battery life. As described in this bulletin, operating the engine for 30 minutes after 60 days in storage and every 30 days thereafter will help to maintain battery State of Charge (SOC). This process supplements other movements of the vehicle as it is staged, and has specific restrictions on how maintenance is to be done. Also described in this bulletin are 2 other approved methods for maintaining battery State of Charge.
Click a tab for more information.