- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 8 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 23 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0044-16
2014 Toyota Sequoia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- TSB: On some vehicles, when Rapgard? is removed, the paint may have a stained appearance. These stains appear to be under the clear coat (repainting this area is not necessary). The stain patterns are usually under wrinkles in the Rapgard?. These wrinkles sometimes trap water and cause the paint to stain from the trapped moisture, especially on horizontal surfaces, such as the hood, roof, and trunk. Stains can be removed by heating the stained surface to remove the trapped moisture.
Click a tab for more information.