- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 16 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 31 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0144-14
2014 Toyota Sequoia
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- TSB: Some 2014 - 2015 model year Sequoia and Tundra vehicles equipped with 3UR engines may exhibit a MIL "ON" condition with the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs): ? P2440: Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve Stuck Open Bank 1 ? P2442: Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve Stuck Open Bank 2 This condition may be caused by debris/ice in the air switching valve assembly. The Engine Control Module/ECM (SAE term: Powertrain Control Module/PCM) logic has been changed to reduce the possibility of this condition occurring.
Click a tab for more information.