- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 11 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 26 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0187-12 Rev
2014 Toyota Sequoia
Affected Component: TIRES
- Toyota vehicles are equipped with either conventional or run-flat tires. Sometimes punctures may occur as a result of contact with road debris or other hazards. If a puncture occurs, it may be possible to repair the tire and return it to service. With a conventional tire it is not possible to drive for an extended amount of time with the tire at low pressures as damage to the tire may occur. With run-flat tires, due to reinforced sidewalls, it is possible to drive for up to 100 miles (160 km) at speeds less than 55 mph (90 km/h) with little or no damage to the tire.
Click a tab for more information.