- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 5 days ago
- March 19: Toyota Recalls Highlanders To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 9 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Brake Failure Lawsuit Says Recall Is Needed news | 14 days ago
- March 8: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Class Action Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded To Nearly 2 Million Vehicles recalls | 24 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17A: Defective Lugnuts May Crack Or Detach
2017 Toyota Sequoia
Lugnuts that crack and detach may cause the wheels to separate from the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain model year 2013-2017 Toyota Tundra and Sequoia vehicles accessorized with Southeast Toyota accessory 20-inch Rockstar wheels installed by Southeast Toyota or a Southeast Toyota dealer. The Rockstar wheels were installed with lugnuts that may crack and detach.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will install new replacement lugnuts, free of charge. The recall began June 23, 2017. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET17A.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.