- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 11 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 16 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 17 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0142-13 Rev
2017 Toyota Sequoia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- TSB: REVISION NOTICE November 10, 2016 Rev2: ? Applicability has been updated to include 2016 ? 2017 model year Toyota vehicles. ? Parts Information section has been updated. Some 2004 ? 2017 model year Toyota vehicles may exhibit odors naturally occurring from the HVAC system and/or related environmental factors. Although there is no way to eliminate these odors, follow the General Procedure in this bulletin to minimize the odors experienced.
Click a tab for more information.