- November 21: Toyota Highlander Steering Column Recall May Be Needed investigations | 20 days ago
- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 34 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 40 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 41 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 50 days ago
Toyota Recall : Southeast Toyota/Tires
2001 Toyota Tacoma
An improperly inflated tire could result in vehicle handling problems or a blow out of an improperly installed tire.
Tires — Sidewall
- Vehicle description: 4X2 trucks equipped with TU4 white letter tire upgrade option and distributed by southeast Toyota distributors in the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina. Tire damage may have occurred due to improper installation, which could cause the tire to deflate or a bulge appearing in the sidewall of the tire.
- Dealers will check all four tires, rebalance and, if necessary, replace any damaged tire. Owner notification began July 3, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.