- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 5 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 7 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 49 days ago
Toyota TSB #ESD_Dealer Lette
2005 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:FRAME AND MEMBERS
- DL: Condition * Toyota has received reports that certain 2005 through 2008 model year Tacoma vehicles operated in specific cold climate areas with high road salt usage may exhibit more-than-normal corrosion to the vehicle's frame. * This condition is unrelated to and separate from normal surface rust which is commonly found on metallic surfaces after some years of usage and/or exposure to the environment.
Click a tab for more information.