- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 3 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 5 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 47 days ago
Toyota TSB #FR1_Remail_Deale
2005 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- DL: Safety Recall completion is important not only in satisfying government requirements but also as an integral part of our commitment to meet customer expectations of Toyota products. Toyota will be sending Safety Recall Follow-Up Notices to remind owners whose vehicles have not yet had recall campaign repairs completed. We request your dealer's assistance in completing the applicable recall campaign repairs as owners receive the Safety Recall Follow-Up Notices and contact them. Please note the follow-up activity may cause an increase in current recall campaign owner appointments. Toyota will continue with additional follow-up activities in the months to come.
Click a tab for more information.