- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 4 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 6 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 48 days ago
Toyota TSB #H0F_Massachusett
2005 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Dealer Letter: Toyota has received a letter dated September 5, 2017 from the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (MADEP), confirming that the H0F campaign is exempt from air permit requirements as long as Toyota dealers comply with all conditions set forth in the MADEP letter. Your dealership will be able to do so by (1) keeping a copy of this MADEP letter in your records for the H0F and (2) following all instructions in the Dealer Information Packet.
Click a tab for more information.