- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 2 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 4 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 46 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0008-14 Rev
2005 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL
- TSB: Some 2005 ? 2014 model year Tacoma vehicles equipped with 1GR-FE engine (PreRunner and 4WD) and automatic or 6-speed manual transmission may exhibit a vibration felt in the seat, floorboard, and steering wheel between 15 ? 25 mph caused by a second order drivetrain vibration under acceleration. The following Repair Procedure may improve this condition.
Click a tab for more information.