- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 5 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 7 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 49 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0066-11 Rev
2005 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:MANUAL TRANSMISSION
- Some 2005 ? 2013 model year Tacoma vehicles equipped with a 5-speed manual transmission may exhibit a slipping feeling in all forward gears and reverse. Replacement of the clutch disk, clutch cover, flywheel, and clutch pedal turnover spring is required to repair the vehicle. Follow the repair procedure in this bulletin to address this condition.
Click a tab for more information.