- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 2 days ago
- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 5 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 8 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 15 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0187-12 Rev
2005 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: TIRES
- Toyota vehicles are equipped with either conventional or run-flat tires. Sometimes punctures may occur as a result of contact with road debris or other hazards. If a puncture occurs, it may be possible to repair the tire and return it to service. With a conventional tire it is not possible to drive for an extended amount of time with the tire at low pressures as damage to the tire may occur. With run-flat tires, due to reinforced sidewalls, it is possible to drive for up to 100 miles (160 km) at speeds less than 55 mph (90 km/h) with little or no damage to the tire.
Click a tab for more information.