- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 5 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 7 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 49 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0250-12 Rev
2005 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- TSB: Some 2WD 2005 ? 2013 model year Tacoma vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission may exhibit a clunk/thunk noise from the rear of the vehicle or a ?bump-from-behind? sensation just before a stop or when accelerating from a stop. Improvements have been implemented on the rear propeller shaft (driveshaft).
Click a tab for more information.