- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 1 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 2 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 5 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 12 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 14 days ago
Toyota TSB #TC-15-009
2005 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- Region Letter: In 2014, Toyota announced and rolled out a Limited Service Campaign (LSC E0D) for certain 2005-2008 model year Toyota Tacoma vehicles currently registered in specific cold climate areas with high road salt usage (Cold Climate States). Toyota is now announcing LSC ESD to also support owners of vehicles that are not registered in Cold Climate States but believe their vehicle has been operated in cold climate regions where high road salt is frequently used and/or customers with concerns their vehicle's frame has more-than-normal corrosion.
Click a tab for more information.