- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 1 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 8 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 10 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZH2_Region Email
2005 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- Region Email: Toyota has received a number of reports regarding Propeller Shaft Universal Joints on certain 2005 ? 2011 model year Tacoma vehicles. In these reports, customers have indicated that there is a drivetrain vibration and/or drivetrain noise. If the vehicle continues to be driven with the aforementioned condition, there is risk of severe damage to the propeller shaft. Although the Propeller Shaft Universal Joints are covered by Toyota?s Powertrain Limited Warranty for 5 years or 60,000 miles (whichever occurs first), we at Toyota care about the customers? ownership experience. Toyota is now providing coverage for repairs related to this condition.
Click a tab for more information.