- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 4 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 6 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 48 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZH6-Dealer Lette
2005 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:FRAME AND MEMBERS
- Dealer Letter: 2005-2010 Tacoma Frame Replacement is now available. On May 21, 2017, a settlement of claims in a class action lawsuit involving 2005 ? 2010 Toyota Tacoma, 2007-2008 Tundra, and 2005-2008 Sequoia vehicles regarding frame corrosion was approved. This finally approved class action settlement includes inspection of the customer?s frame, and if the frames meet or exceed the Rust Perforation Standard based upon the Court-ordered inspection criteria, the frame will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Toyota is currently preparing parts for frame replacement.
Click a tab for more information.