- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 1 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 2 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 5 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 12 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 14 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZH7_Dealer Email
2005 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:FRAME AND MEMBERS:UNDERBODY SHIELDS
- Dealer Email: ? 2007-2008 (ZH7) Tundra Frame Replacement and CRC Application is now available. On May 21, 2017, a settlement of claims in a class action lawsuit involving 2005 ? 2010 Toyota Tacoma, 2007-2008 Tundra, and 2005-2008 Sequoia vehicles regarding frame corrosion was approved. This finally approved class action settlement includes inspection of the customer?s frame, and if the frames meet or exceed the Rust Perforation Standard based upon the Court-ordered inspection criteria, the frame will be replaced at no cost to the customer. This settlement will also include CRC (Corrosion Resistant Compound) application. Once available, CRC application will be covered under a separate Limited Service Campaign (LSC), and will only be available for vehicles registered in the Cold Climate States1 that pass frame inspection criteria.
Click a tab for more information.