- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 1 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 2 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 5 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 12 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 14 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZTZ_WEP_Region L
2005 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING:HEADLIGHTS
- Region Letter: In our continuing efforts to ensure the best in customer satisfaction, Toyota is announcing a Warranty Enhancement Program to extend the warranty coverage for the Headlamp Assembly on 2005-2011 model year Tacoma vehicles. In these vehicles, Toyota has received some reports where the inner Daytime Running Light/Turn Signal lens becomes distorted and bubbled in appearance, in addition the inner lens may appear cracked or separated. Important Note: This condition should not be confused with normal yellow-orange color that occurs over time as the inner lens ages. Additionally, this program does not address conditions related to the outer headlamp lens. Although the Headlamp Assembly is covered by Toyota?s New Vehicle Limited Warranty for 3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever occurs first), we at Toyota care about the customers? ownership experience. Toyota is now extending the warranty coverage for the Headlamp Assembly for the condition described in the covered vehicles. Please see the Warranty Enhancement Program Details for additional information.
Click a tab for more information.