- November 21: Toyota Highlander Steering Column Recall May Be Needed investigations | 20 days ago
- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 34 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 40 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 41 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 50 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17B: Accessory Hood Scoop May Detach
2011 Toyota Tacoma
If the hood scoop detaches, it may become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Body — Hood — Hinge And Attachments
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2011-2016 Toyota Tacoma and 4Runner vehicles equipped with accessory hood scoops installed by SET or SET dealers. The adhesive attaching the hood scoop may weaken, allowing the hood scoop to detach from the vehicle.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will mechanically fasten the scoop to the hood, free of charge. The recall began on September 1, 2017. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-954-429-2000. SET's number for this recall is SET17B.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.