- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 15 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 30 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
Toyota TSB #ER11_Re-Notifica
2014 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Region Letter: Safety Recall completion is important not only in satisfying government requirements but also is an integral part of our commitment to meet customer expectations of Toyota products. Toyota will be sending Safety Recall Follow-Up Notices to remind owners whose vehicles have not yet had campaign repairs completed. We request your assistance in completing the applicable campaign repairs as owners receive the Follow-Up Notice and contact your dealership. Please note the follow-up activity may cause an increase in your current campaign owner appointments. Toyota will continue with additional follow-up activities in the months to come. Please take this into consideration when analyzing your manpower requirements.
Click a tab for more information.