- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 11 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 26 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
Toyota TSB #F0U_Interim Regi
2014 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:CATALYTIC CONVERTOR
- RL: In the subject vehicles the front catalytic converter internal components may become deteriorated and begin to rattle. If continually operated in this condition, the deteriorated components could become dislodged and restrict the exhaust flow. If this occurs, the vehicle may illuminate a check engine light, and, depending on the level of exhaust restriction, the vehicle may experience a reduction in power. Toyota has developed a new exhaust pipe with catalytic converters to prevent this condition from occurring.
Click a tab for more information.